[R-SIG-Mac] Spatial Packages for X86_64

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed Aug 24 06:49:23 CEST 2022

Roy,

thanks, the packages seem to fail checks
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macos-x86_64/terra-00check.html
due to insufficient gdal flags,
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macos-x86_64/terra-00install.html
i.e. some dependencies are required, but are not linked by gdal. Looking at the difference between arm64 and x86_64 it looks like the x86_64 is missing -lzstd (indirectly needed due to tiff). I have added it by hand, so the next nightly build should fix its, but I think gdal could do with an update so I'll try to trigger recipes re-build (we do have gdal 3.5.1 there while the packages are still on 3.4.2).