[R-SIG-Mac] Please test R 4.2.0 pre-releases

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed Apr 20 08:52:28 CEST 2022

Ok, apparently it may not be trivial to add the results and then move them again in two days because of the release changes on CRAN, so for those interested I have created a quick and dirty web front-end that allows you to dump all results for a given package from the macOS staging server. The URL is "https://stats2021.nz/macos-results?<package>" so, for example, if you want the result for the package "uuid" you would use https://stats2021.nz/macos-results?uuid - this will likely be only temporary until the release since it's truly just a file dump without the formatting that CRAN uses.