[R-SIG-Mac] Please test R 4.2.0 pre-releases

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed Apr 20 04:29:15 CEST 2022

Jeroen,

as far as I can tell MacBuilder currently works - I see no problems. If you have a question about a specific submission, send me the ID and I can have a look.

As for CRAN checks - good point, there are available in the reports area, but it seems that the flavors are not registered on the CRAN website. CCing CRAN - can we, please, have the R-devel-macos checks listed?

Thanks,
Simon