[R-SIG-Mac] [External] [External] [External] tcltk on M1 mac?

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Wed May 26 15:50:10 CEST 2021

Hmm....  I just upgraded to Big Sur on a new MBP and that worked for me.
It prompted me to run the following...
xcode-select --install

--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics