[R-SIG-Mac] [External] [External] [External] tcltk on M1 mac?

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Wed May 26 15:43:34 CEST 2021

what you say sounds right, but I need more specifics.  I tried to run git from Emacs *shell* and get this

rmh using MacBook-Air ~ % git
git
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
rmh using MacBook-Air ~ %

maybe I should try terminal
---it got farther and gave information
now lets go back to *shell*