[R-SIG-Mac] R 4.1 for my Mac M1 crashing on installing packages

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed May 19 23:00:46 CEST 2021

Renato,

I'm glad you have work-around, but I'd still like to get to the core of the issue, we don't want R to crash ;).
Can you, please, check your Console log to see if there is a trace of the crash and if so, send it to me?
Also are you using R in the Terminal or the R.app GUI?

Thanks,
Simon