[R-SIG-Mac] Corrupt R installation

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed Jun 9 02:07:28 CEST 2021

You seem to have entirely non-standard setup that you're on your own and I assume you're not using CRAN R since you involve homebrew (which explains the chaos) so presumably you re-compiled R yourself and all packages, but I'd like to point out that if all you are after is OpenMP support then you don't need any of that fragile mess as explained at https://mac.r-project.org/openmp/