[R-SIG-Mac] more rgl problems

Peter West pbw @end|ng |rom pbw@|d@@u
Thu Feb 18 04:13:11 CET 2021

And speaking of M1 Silicon:

My XQuartz version is 2.7.11.

Started R 4.0.4.
Stopped R 4.0.4
Started RStudio

> install.packages("rgl")
trying URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/rgl_0.105.13.tgz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 6446159 bytes (6.1 MB)
downloaded 6.1 MB

The downloaded binary packages are in
	/var/folders/jf/mkyz74311796dl4mxx_7tcx80000gn/T//RtmpflD1wL/downloaded_packages
> library(rgl)

RStudio hangs indefinitely.

My RStudio is at 1.4.1103.

Peter

—
pbw using ehealth.id.au
“For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?”