[R-SIG-Mac] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Please test R 4.0.4 RC

Sun Feb 14 10:46:14 CET 2021

On 14/02/2021 2:34 a.m., Peter West wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> When you say ‘fix,’ did that include running the compiled rgl
> successfully against your R installation?

I needed to recompile rgl after the change to 2.7.11, because I had
built it to link to files that came with the XQuartz beta. The current
CRAN binary (0.104.16) was already compiled for 2.7.11,  so it's also
fine now.

If you install rgl from source after the XQuartz version change, you
should be okay.

Duncan Murdoch