[R-SIG-Mac] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Please test R 4.0.4 RC

Peter West pbw @end|ng |rom pbw@|d@@u
Sun Feb 14 08:34:30 CET 2021

Hi Duncan,

When you say ‘fix,’ did that include running the compiled rgl successfully against your R installation?

Peter
—
pbw using ehealth.id.au
Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him and said to him, “I will; be clean.”