[R-SIG-Mac] Difficulties with R-Studio

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 15 16:54:03 CEST 2021

This has never happened to me (except when I touch the touchpad
accidentally :), so unfortunately I don't have an answer, just some
tips.

RStudio has an online forum. If you don't get an answer here in a
couple of days, you might want to try to ask your question there:
https://community.rstudio.com/

You can try the latest daily build from https://dailies.rstudio.com/

RStudio has an API that R code (including R packages) can use to
switch panels. Is it possible that you are using some R package that
does that?

Gabor