[R-SIG-Mac] noob asked for help

Mike Feher m|eher1971 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 7 23:58:20 CEST 2020

Thank you, Brodie.  I can do without the 1992 level of Useness sarcasm when
reaching out for answers.  I consulted the documentation, and they give a
very specific example.  I consulted the tutorial, and it gives a very
specific example.  Neither were suited to identifying answers to my own
particular questions.  At least going forward, I will know who to look to
for useful information and helpful guidance, and likely will suggest
documentation changes as I go.  And you are correct, I was not at all
pleased to see this harsh level of reaction; some people perhaps feel the
only power they have in their lives is to assert some supposed level of
superiority rather than seeking to understand and be helpful.

Mike

On September 7, 2020 at 8:18:30 AM, brodie gaslam via R-SIG-Mac (