[R-SIG-Mac] noob asked for help

brodie gaslam brod|e@g@@|@m @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Mon Sep 7 14:17:05 CEST 2020

My view on these things is to either not respond, or try to increase
the level of understanding so that future questions may be better.  I
don't think you meant it that way, but I can't imagine anyone seeing
this as the aftermath of asking a question is going to feel
particularly good about themselves.

We can always gently direct people back to SO if we do not wish to
answer newbie questions.