[R-SIG-Mac] sf installation problem under Mac OS 11 - Big Sur

Milani Chaloupka m@ch@|oupk@ @end|ng |rom uq@edu@@u
Fri Nov 20 01:07:07 CET 2020

Thank you Simon.

That worked exactly as you said for macOS Big Sur with rgdal, sf etc.

Simple. Sensible. No fuss. No nonsense.

I can also verify that after reinstall that cmdstanr and the Stan ecosystem work as well on Big Sur including using sf for maps results,

So grateful for the work you do here.

Milani