[R-SIG-Mac] Rstan compilation hangs misterisouly

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Mon Nov 9 03:24:41 CET 2020

It is actually Makevars. If it is there it will be in the .R directory of your home folder.

Unless it has been set up for something else, like Rcpp, then it can probably be deleted.

Ken