[R-SIG-Mac] Rstan compilation hangs misterisouly

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Mon Nov 9 00:04:39 CET 2020

Guessing here. Possibly schools.stan has a problem, that is what teh first error is suggesting. The remaining is a possible problem with .MakeVars which is no longer needed with R. I would also check that files aren’t being saved with a strange encoding.

Ken