[R-SIG-Mac] Binary R-devel Builds For OS-X

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Fri May 29 11:36:54 CEST 2020

Our build is currently a bit in flux since I was moving the CRAN machines back to the university. Also for the betas I am notarising the builds which includes a manual step (I don’t do that for the regular nightlies).

FWIW the time zone of the build machine is US/Eastern for historical reasons.