[R-SIG-Mac] obsolete LaTeX software in "R CMD check" on Mac?

Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@n@
Sun May 17 20:22:04 CEST 2020

Spencer,

you are welcome.

As before, it is really helpful to have a “known state”.

As I may have written before, being disciplined about this (having a “handbook”), may be boring, but makes especially uncommon tasks easy.

I have recently gone so far as to replacing all manually uploaded Apps with homebrew casks (where available) so now my regular

tlmgr update —self —all
brew upgrade
brew cask upgrade

catches them too :-)-O