[R-SIG-Mac] Binary R-devel Builds For OS-X

brodie gaslam brod|e@g@@|@m @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat May 16 02:27:21 CEST 2020

At Peter Daalgard's suggestion, I'm moving a thread about compiling / obtaining R-devel or R-alpha/RC OS-X binaries for OS-X to this mailing list.  As per Kylie Bemis it looks like nightlies are already produced at http://mac.r-project.org/ and the updated compilation instructions http://mac.r-project.org/tools/ look great (last time I looked into this I balked at installing Fortran from brew).

Presumably the alpha/RC releases are also posted to the mac.r-project.org page.

The idea is to encourage folks to test R-devel in their normal workflow.

Best,

B.