[R-SIG-Mac] obsolete LaTeX software in "R CMD check" on Mac?

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Wed May 13 15:00:47 CEST 2020

Marc,

this is not necessarily correct, it can be a symlink, hence my suggestion of

	realpath $(which pdflatex)

which will give you the final executable, in my case

	/usr/local/texlive/2020basic/bin/x86_64-darwin/pdftex

But, I agree, this looks like an ancient installation :-0-O

el