[R-SIG-Mac] No labels in plots - none of the solutions that I've come across have worked

J Greenbaum jgb@um @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 20 17:13:12 CEST 2020

Someone mentioned I should post my session info as well.  So here it is.
Hopefully it's helpful...

> sessionInfo()
R version 4.0.1 (2020-06-06)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin17.0 (64-bit)
Running under: macOS Catalina 10.15.5

Matrix products: default
BLAS:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.0/Resources/lib/libRblas.dylib
LAPACK:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.0/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

[1] compiler_4.0.1
There were 42 warnings (use warnings() to see them)