[R-SIG-Mac] Labels not displaying in R plots

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Jun 8 23:51:52 CEST 2020

David,

that is typically a sign of damaged fonts in your system. Open the Font Book (in Applications), select User and see if there are any broken fonts and remove them. You can also select fonts and run File -> Validate Font. Either way, you can compare your font configuration on both machines using Font Book.

I hope it helps.