[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with CHECK --as-cran on Catalina

Sun Jun 7 19:44:44 CEST 2020

No, it has been this way for longer than I have been building packages. I think the variable that determines whether a check of the working files will break is what additional files that get filtered out when you build the source package. Anyway, checking the source package is the recommended practice.