[R-SIG-Mac] Can't open files in 4.0 or 4.01

Brandon Hurr br@ndon@hurr @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 2 16:14:19 CEST 2020

Simon,

I can happily report the same for me after opening over a dozen R scripts
with lots of functions in them. Code folding is working fine as well.

Thanks so much for sticking with us on this.

Cheers,
Brandon