[R-SIG-Mac] Can't open files in 4.0 or 4.01

Carl Witthoft c@r| @end|ng |rom w|ttho|t@com
Thu Jul 2 14:55:30 CEST 2020

Hi, I ran  7849 high sierra debug GUI,

and am happy to report that I had zero crashes or hangs.

I tried opening via the icon in the console window, from the File menu,
and even by selecting a dozen "name.r" files in the Finder and hitting
<CMD>-O .  All files opened, no problems seen.

Carl Witthoft
carl using witthoft.com
resume: https://app.box.com/file/498153801347