[R-SIG-Mac] Using R on MacOS Catalina.....

Matthias Krawutschke kr@wut@chke @end|ng |rom un|-pot@d@m@de
Wed Jan 29 09:31:26 CET 2020

Patrick,

thank you so much for your help /answer.

But the “official” R on this WebSite doesn´t allow to install the software on an other Volume (I wrote that in my first eMail).

YES, 256 GB is a lot for a MAC, but if you have less than 50% free of your harddisk, the system goes slow, because it is a SSD – HardDrive………

So it is better to install the software on an other HardDisk /Volume….. and it is faster 😊

HomeBrew is nice, that´s right, but I don´t want to install that.

Herzlichst grüßt Sie das HPC - Team

Matthias Krawutschke

Universität Potsdam
ZIM - Zentrum für Informationstechnologie und Medienmanagement
Team High-Performance-Computing

Campus Am Neuen Palais: Am Neuen Palais 10 | 14469 Potsdam
Tel: +49 331 977-4444, Fax: +49 331 977-1750