[R-SIG-Mac] Using R on MacOS Catalina.....

Patrick Schratz p@tr|ck@@chr@tz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 29 06:58:52 CET 2020

Why not use the official installer and adjust the installation path?

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/

Also allows multiple versions being installed, all from the CLI (but I
guess guess it's a normal desktop machine and you can just use the gui
installer).

256GB is a normal size for a disk, don't see the problem. 90% of all macs
probably don't have more.

Homebrew R differs slightly from the official R installer and might cause
problems in some cases.

Matthias Krawutschke <krawutschke using uni-potsdam.de> schrieb am Di., 28. Jan.
2020, 20:15: