[R-SIG-Mac] mac.r-project.org links are broken

Bob Rudis bob @end|ng |rom rud@|@
Mon Jan 27 02:12:09 CET 2020

ARGH. It also looks like a standard wget mirroring + rewrite command
isn't dealing with everything, but /src/ and /libs/ are both intact.
I'll tweak the process this week so everything gets covered.