[R-SIG-Mac] [External] summary() suddently producing weird NULL: values for factors and character attributes

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Mon Dec 14 05:22:34 CET 2020

please send to the list the output from both:

dput(head(P2))

utils::sessionInfo()

This is the Macintosh list.  Is this specifically a Macintosh problem?