[R-SIG-Mac] fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found

Eric K er|cjkort @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 30 03:32:24 CEST 2020

Kevin,

which clang gives /usr/bin/clang, and xcode-select -p and xcrun
--show-sdk-path give same output as yours.

I am sure it is something I messed up along the way, and/or is related to
having homebrew also installed.

Someday soon I will upgrade to Catalina and see if that resolves the issue
(or makes it worse).

Best regards,
Eric