[R-SIG-Mac] R CMD check warning in 4.0.0 RC

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Apr 20 21:42:34 CEST 2020

Duncan,
that is not your fault, this flag is used by the release and hence should not be flagged by the check system. Thanks for reporting, I'll look into it.
Thanks,
Simon