[R-SIG-Mac] GTK+ support (or rather lack thereof)

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sat Apr 4 22:38:55 CEST 2020

Thanks for the confirmation, Brian. I wasn't aware that Gtk+2 was abandoned for so long - then our 2.24.17 binaries are in fact quite reasonable and I'll go with that.
Thanks,
Simon