[R-SIG-Mac] code-signing for builds of R from the developer page?

Balamuta, James Joseph b@|@mut2 @end|ng |rom ||||no|@@edu
Sat Sep 21 22:16:23 CEST 2019

Greetings and Salutations All,

I think `launchd` jobs would properly sign the installer. `launchd` is Apple's re-envisioning of `cron`.

So, would it be possible to port over the cron job to `launchd`?

Sincerely,

JJB