[R-SIG-Mac] code-signing for builds of R from the developer page?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sat Sep 21 06:00:57 CEST 2019

For some reason signing doesn't work in cron jobs even if the keychain is unlocked. Hence only runs that I run from the shell are successfully signed (like releases). If anyone has a solution, I'd like to hear it.