[R-SIG-Mac] Where is "sh" used by "R CMD check"?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom prod@y@e@com
Fri Sep 20 23:02:12 CEST 2019

Hello:

       How can I find "sh" that is used by "R CMD check" on my Mac?

       I ask, my "Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" blocks "R CMD check"
with a pop up saying, "Bitdefender Safe Files blocked a new process, sh,
from accessing your protected files.  What would you like to do?"  I'm
allowed to allow access "For 5 minutes" or "For this time only" -- or I
can block it forever.  I've been clicking "Allow access".

       If I knew where "sh" was on my hard drive, I might be able to add
it to a "white list" maintained by the antivirus.  Sadly, I don't know
where it is.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves