[R-SIG-Mac] Extra Returns Accumulate in Console When Recalling Comands via History

Bryan Hanson h@n@on @end|ng |rom dep@uw@edu
Tue Jan 29 16:25:19 CET 2019

Hi Rob… I’m not reading the history on startup.  But the “clean up history entries” box is not checked for me, I’m not sure if it ever was, nor am I clear as to what it does [… goes and does the expt …] yes, that’s the problem.  Thank you, I’ll cc the list.  Bryan