[R-SIG-Mac] Disable readline echo in R for mac GUI

Jeroen Ooms jeroenoom@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 25 20:37:52 CET 2019

If anyone else is also interested in this, I found a satisfactory
solution to prompt for passwords in R.app using AppleScript. It is now
available in the 'askpass' package on CRAN.