[R-SIG-Mac] Error when fitting a brms model, maybe associated with Catalina MacOS

Manuel Spínola m@p|no|@10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 12 02:22:52 CET 2019

An update.

Before doing the suggested installation, I updated Catalina to 10.5.2,
Xtools to 11.3 and the Command Line Tools and it works.

Manuel