[R-SIG-Mac] Problem generating an SVG file from a CSV file on the Mac

Wed Aug 21 00:30:14 CEST 2019

1. No reprex (we don't have WeightThru2018.csv) !
2. Please post in plain text, not html . (did no har here, but could).
3. The following worked fine on my mac.
> svg()
> plot(1:5)
> dev.off()

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.6.1 (2019-07-05)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit)
Running under: macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Matrix products: default
BLAS:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
LAPACK:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

... etc.

Cheers,

Bert Gunter