[R-SIG-Mac] CRAN checks for r-oldrel-osx-x86_64

Antony Unwin unwin at math.uni-augsburg.de
Sat Feb 24 09:10:06 CET 2018

I released a new version of my package OutliersO3 recently, 0.5.4.  All the CRAN checks are fine except for r-oldrel-osx-x86_64.  That still checks the previous CRAN version, 0.2.1, and finds an error because I had said it depended on R≥3.4.0 (which is overly strict, the new version has R≥3.3.0, which is doubtless overly strict too).

Why is the new version not checked and what can I do to remove the reported error?

Antony

Antony Unwin
University of Augsburg