[R-SIG-Mac] Different performance with different R versions

Ista Zahn i@t@z@hn @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Dec 14 15:26:19 CET 2018

The igraph slowdown is known, and discussed in several places, including

https://github.com/igraph/rigraph/issues/166
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2015-06/msg00067.html
https://github.com/igraph/rigraph/issues/194

--Ista