[R-SIG-Mac] Serious R problem

Brandon Hurr brandon.hurr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:29:28 CET 2017

If you hit escape you can continue without consequences.

There's been a lot of talk on the forum about fixes and it was my
impression that there was a fix released, but I'm not 100% certain. If you
wipe your app history and recent files it seems to be ok temporarily.

I have an older version of the GUI than you:
[R.app GUI 1.68 (7288) x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0]

Brandon