[R-SIG-Mac] Fortran on MacOS Sierra

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 11:04:34 CEST 2016

This seems to be Sierra, which has 'tidied up' system libraries.

The recommendation for El Capitan at http://coudert.name/software.html
also works correctly on Sierra. (See the manual, preferably before posting.)

There are good reasons why the posting guide asks for 'at a minimum' the
output of sessionInfo() ....

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk