[R-SIG-Mac] Lost Library ?

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 7 22:20:15 CEST 2016

Thanks Simon, your last suggestion resolves the issue nicely for the moment, I am pursuing
it with the gurobi folks,  I thought that this was a reputable outfit, but I’m beginning to have
doubts.

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801