[R-SIG-Mac] Pasting Code in Editor has Wrong Colors

Brandon Hurr brandon.hurr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:10:30 CET 2016

As mentioned in the exchange with Frederico, I've been using Solarized Dark
colors for the console and editor to hopefully make long days of coding
easier on my eyes.

The issue is when I paste code from a webpage or email it appears to revert
to the original colors interspersed with the new background color. See this
image for an example: http://i.imgur.com/4n32Hx9.png

If I save the script and reload it, everything looks the way it should.
When the same code is pasted into R-GUI, everything is as it should be.

Thanks,
Brandon