[R-SIG-Mac] R gui monokai

Brandon Hurr brandon.hurr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:15:10 CET 2016

It's not really an eye match if you have the hex code or RGB for the
colors that you want, just click on the color and you can type in
exactly what you want. I agree, it's a little more work than it could
be. That being said, I wouldn't know how to implement a theming system
for it so I'm not much use to Simon et al. It would be an attractive
option to have though.