[R-SIG-Mac] R commander installation problem (Mac OSX Capitan)

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jun 1 22:41:24 CEST 2016

Dear Candice,

I'm glad that you were able to get everything to work. The message offering to install additional packages on initial Rcmdr start-up is expected, as is mentioned in the R Commander installation notes.

My guess is that you didn't log out or reboot after installing XQuartz, something that the R Commander Mac installation notes tell you to do.

It's a good idea to keep the R-SIG-Mac list in the loop so that others who experience a similar problem will see the solution, so I've cc'ed the list.

Best,
 John