[R-SIG-Mac] checking for pdflatex

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 16 18:53:20 CET 2015

Dear Berend,

This should work fine if pdflatex is in /usr/texbin, which I now understand is by far the most common case (and is the case on my Mac).

Do you mind if I adapt your code for the Rcmdr? I can fix the path in this manner at startup of the Rcmdr GUI and restore it to its initial value on exit from the GUI.

Thanks for this,
 John

> Berend

---