[R-SIG-Mac] checking for pdflatex

Jordan Meyer jordanmeyer1991 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:17:53 CET 2015

You may wish to try using the logical.return argument of library(). If it
returns TRUE, you could use find.package() to locate the package you are
looking for. For example:

> library(package = "BEST", logical.return = TRUE)
Linked to JAGS 3.4.0
Loaded modules: basemod,bugs
[1] TRUE
> find.package(package = "BEST")
[1] "/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.1/Resources/library/BEST"