[R-SIG-Mac] R 3.1.2 & Yosemite GUI slowness

ALPEROVYCH Yan ALPEROVYCH at em-lyon.com
Wed Mar 11 10:44:17 CET 2015

Hi Simon & David,

Just for the record, I've tried the new 3.1.3 version (on the same Yosemite machine) and the issue is still there.

Best,

Yan Alperovych, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
EMLYON Business School
Tel.: +33 4 72 18 29 11
E-mail: alperovych at em-lyon.com<mailto:alperovych at em-lyon.com>
LinkedIN: fr.linkedin.com/in/yanalperovych/<http://fr.linkedin.com/in/yanalperovych/>

On Feb 24, 2015, at 7:28 PM, Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek at r-project.org<mailto:simon.urbanek at r-project.org>> wrote:

Thank you both, I'll look into this as soon as I get back from travels.
Simon